Engaged in Business in California? Use Tax Owed

CALIFORNIA:  Numerous use tax bulletins are being updated by the California State Board of Equalization.  This is so that taxpayers understand what triggers a use tax obligation. A business is engaged in business in California and required to remit use tax if any of the following apply. Physical Business:  You, a subsidiary or agent directly…