Deon Harmon, Panel Speaker – NABA Annual Western Regional Student Conference
Davis Davis & Harmon LLC, participated in the National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) Annual Western Region Student Conference held on October 11-13, 2018 in Dallas, Texas.
Deon Harmon, CGO of Davis Davis & Harmon spoke on the Moss Adams Tax Panel to discuss careers in sales/use tax. Davis Davis & Harmon, LLC is a proud partner and supporter of NABA.
The NABA Mission
One of the major goals of the National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) is to identify opportunities for minority students. NABA achieves this goal through its annual regional conferences.
The objectives of the regional student conference are as follows:
- To encourage student involvement in NABA and to assist in the development of leadership skills
- To provide an opportunity for students and professionals to share their goals and objectives
- To augment students’ skills and expand their knowledge through challenging seminars
- To provide a forum to discuss student issues and to present positive alternative resolutions
- To provide a cost-effective method for corporations to interview qualified minority students
- To provide an opportunity for students to interview for entry-level positions and internships
For more information and to learn more about this organization visit their website at https://www.naba-wr.net/
About Davis Davis & Harmon LLC – Sales Tax Experts: Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Davis Davis & Harmon LLC – Sales Tax Experts specializes in sales/use tax refund recovery and audit defense. Our team of consultants is comprised of former Big 4 sales tax consultants and state sales tax auditors. Each of our consultants has 15 to 20 years of experience, providing our clients with access to a highly specialized team of sales/use tax professionals. At Davis Davis & Harmon, LLC we are committed to maintaining the highest standards in our talent pool. We work hard to meet our clients’ needs by ensuring that you view our firm as an extension of your company and a member of your team.
For sales/use tax compliance questions or audit-related concerns, we are here to help!
Leave a Reply